Friday, July 5, 2013

Guest Post from Lucy

Today we have a guest post from Lucy!  She is dictating to me and choosing which pictures to put up.  Here goes:

This is Dragon-Man.


He can breathe fire.

OK, so this is Gak-Man:

He can squirt Gak at you.  Gak is glue mixed up with paint.  It's just really sticky.

This is a unicorn next to a rose:

He makes flying hearts go around the rose.  Unicorns aren't real.  But Narwhals are.  We've been reading about Unusual Creatures, like the aye-aye. the blobfish, the echidna, and the blue-footed booby.  Those are all real creatures.

This is also a real creature:
Mom found it in front of the house.  It is huge.  His name is George.  Its last name is Fred.  So his name is George Fred.  Those names are from Harry Potter.  So George Fred was held captive in a tupperware for a day, but has since been freed to do beetle-y things, like get eaten by a bird.

At Dad's Birthday party, we made ourselves into Curious Creatures. This is Ruthie, my Best Friend:


She is wearing her fairy antennae and a fairy necklace.  She is also wearing a fluffy white flower in her hair.

This is me:


I have a mustache bracelet and a mustache.  Carter is behind me.

This is Rich:


He invented the pipe-cleaner mustache.  He started the whole mustache craze during the party.  He is also wearing one of Matt's invention, the phone ear earpiece.  So everyone at the party was a mustache-wearing telemarketer.  It was great.

Here are the girls wearing our telemarketing ear pieces:

That's me in the middle.  Ruthie is on my right, and Audrey is on my left.  We are making things with pipe cleaners and pom poms.  All these supplies came from Grandma!  Here's Grandma:


I'm sitting on Grandma, and Pillow Pet is sitting on me.  Pillow Pet is another Curious Creature!  Thanks, Grandma! Sorry about the creepy bug!


No comments:

Post a Comment