Monday, January 13, 2014

Skip to ma Lu(cy)!

Tonight we have a guest post from Lucy! Lucy has been very busy and has been developing lots of new skills.  You'll be glad to know that she now knows how to SKIP and SNAP.  These two activities have been very challenging for a LONG time, so we are all very happy.  Sometimes Lucy just skips and snaps all around the house.  If she needs to walk somewhere, why not skip?  And snap while she's at it?  Also, Lucy has been doing a lot of journaling.  She draws and writes about what she's done for the day.  I'm helping her by typing what she tells me, and uploading the photos she'd like.  Here she is:

This is a picture I drew in Free Art Class today:


It is for a show called "I Love Good!" It is a super hero show that I am going to put on for my mom's Birthday (3-28-14).  On the left is Turkey Man! He is the archvillain.  I am Wind Girl with the blue cape and Ruth is Sun Girl with the yellow cape.  We have our Super Pets, Carter (the dog) and Owl (the cat) with us.  Turkey Man is bleeding because Sun Girl shot him with a ray of sun.  He is trying to bite my hand off!

This is how I looked today:
It is funny because I am wearing my Mom's kilt.  It is very short because my Mom was shorter than me.  Look how awesome my hair looks:
I am being funny.

I went to the dentist on Friday.  I got a rubber slug for a prize.  It actually looked like a slug.  I love it.  Mommy does not like it.  I put it on her bed last night.  She yelled.  "He's not that bad!" I said.  I laughed a lot.  My Dad laughed too.  And Mommy said "Lucy do not do that."  I am going to do it again.

[WHAT!!!!!! says the typist, aka Mommy.]

I am Carter:
My little sister made this costume for me.  I do not like the hat.  But I guess the collar is OK.  Woof Woof!  I don't really woof that much.  Love, Carter

The End.

This bubble is frozen:
When you squish these, they turn into something like plastic.  Pa sent Dad an e-mail about how you can freeze bubbles, so of course we had to try it.  It is fun to blow bubbles in the cold.  Here are some better photos that other people took of frozen bubbles.  It was VERY cold outside.  Even though we don't have a picture of this, Dad took some hot water and threw it on a very cold day and it turned to snow.  That is awesome.

On Sunday, we went to the zoo.  We saw these wolves:
Awwwoooooooooo!!!!!  We saw them howling.  We saw their shadows coming around the corner.  There is a cave which has a statue of wolves with their babies.  Watch the movie Wild Kratts and there is one episode of it where at the beginning of it, the very very beginning you can see a real baby wolf cub.

The End.

1 comment: