Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Girl Bed!

Lucy is officially a Big Girl. Last Friday, we let her sleep on an air mattress. It was a bit rough, but over the next few days of naps and nighttime sleep, she did pretty well. So yesterday, we dismantled the crib and in the next week or so we hope to buy her an actual bed. Right now, she is loving the air mattress. Hooray! So far, she has not attempted to get out of bed and walk around (at least as far as we know) but I'm sure it's only a matter of time til she puts it together that she has free run of things in the room now.

Update: She did fall out of bed last night and was distraught about it. But she went back to sleep.

Further proof that Lucy's a big girl: Today, apropos of nothing, she turned to me and asked "Can I have my own computer for my Birthday?"

Seriously? She's going to be 3. [There has been A LOT of talk lately about what will happen for her Birthday.] I asked her what she wanted it for: "So I can Skype with Ma and Pa."

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment