Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yard Work!




There are so many leaves. But I will conquer them. Here is leaf pile, round one:

That's the composter beside the leaf pile. We got it from the city of Lowell. The other picture is the side yard of the house, featuring some lovely masonry work and a path that I cleared of acorns and leaves today. The little green bunches of leaves have lovely purple flowers on them in the summer. I don't know what they are, but they are all over the place around our house. If anyone knows what they are, or how to take care of them (will they come back next year?) let me know.

I did two entries today. They are about leaves and shelves. I kept messing up the spelling, and notice that both have funny plurals: leaf/leaves, shelf/shelves. Why? I know this isn't strictly house-blogging -- sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Funny thing: Toronto's hockey team is the Maple Leafs, not the Maple Leaves.

    ReplyDelete