Monday, June 27, 2011

Product Reviews

Jake (half jokingly) suggested that I should offer up some reviews of my most favorite products. This came up because we were using one of my most favorite items -- my TAPE GUN (more specifically 3M Scotch Gray Box Sealing Tape Dispenser)-- to re-box the air conditioner.

"It's summer!" you're saying -- "why would they be boxing up an air conditioner?" Well, here's the thing: we ordered the air conditioner online, and it arrived with a big ole dent in it. So we had to box the whole thing back up to return it. Blargh. But slightly less blargh because I had my tape gun. It rules. Between packages for presents, the occasional E-Bay sale, and various crafty things with Lucy, I get a lot of use out of the thing, and I highly recommend it.

So while I'm at it, here's one of my favorite kid products: the snack trap. It is genius. The specific one we have is the Munchkin Snack Catchers



Lucy's been using them for a long time, and the continue to be very helpful on car trips. You may also remember that it was a bit of a challenge for even Carter to get snacks out of the trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment