Monday, January 15, 2007

In which I show my Lehigh Pride


Or something like that. My grandfather gave me this rather large, framed color-toned print from 1907 depicting the Lehigh campus (our mutual alma mater). So riding the wave of hanging-stuff-on-walls that 83 Durant has experienced in the last few days, we finally got it up this afternoon! It's in the office/guest room. We've actually kept the set-up we had when my mom was here with the futon in the downstairs office along with my desk, while Jake's desk is in the front room with all the bookshelves. It's a decent arrangement, allowing our guests (you too could be one!) a comfy & private place to sleep, and also giving us each a little more room to spread out when we're working.

Obviously, I'm using the blog as a major procrastination tool these days.

2 comments:

  1. "Obviously, I'm using the blog as a major procrastination tool these days."

    ...funny, I'm using your blog as a major procrastination too, too...

    Go Engineers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...gee...I wish I could go back and edit my previous comments with typos in it...

    ...also...

    ...I think about Tony...who he's with...what he's doing...

    ...that, or I'm having the pear dream again...

    ReplyDelete