Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Meet the new resident



Hello, faithful readers! This is Carter. He is about 5 years old. He's a mix of Brittany and Cocker Spaniel. We're very happy to have him here at 83 Durant Street.

I'm adding more pictures now, after requests. Please do come meet Carter! He's a sweet, sweet dog. We haven't heard him bark yet.



So the only thing cuter than a cute dog is a cute dog with a collar around his head. Poor guy. He had to have a little snipping done (ouch!) so he has to wear this for a few days so he doesn't pull out his stitches. He's actually surprisingly calm about having this thing put on.



I think Carter might be part cat -- he has been SLEEPING a lot! Isn't he cute?

4 comments:

  1. you got a doggie! cute. im so relieved you didn't get a cat. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know far too many people who we like to have visit and who are seriously allergic to cats. So, no cats.

    And the dog is not allowed upstairs. Amazingly, he's really good about this. I'm teaching him calculus next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Carter is part cyborg - with the green laser beam eyes and the radar dish head. If that's the case, then teaching him calculus will probably be a snap!

    ...as for the sleeping...I think if I ever had "a little snipping done" that I'd probably spend a lot of my time sleeping, too.

    But all joking aside, Carter looks like a good dog, and hopefully we'll get to meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same collar, small world
    I am making some training videos and will put you down for a series..
    Ernest

    ReplyDelete